Senior Consultant - Diagnostics & Solutions Ixelles Belgium, Ghent Belgium, Neuchâtel Switzerland,
Biotech Quality Group (company)
bqg is currently growing and looking for senior consultants with expertise in organizational Diagnostics, business excellence & quality to support the growth of its apollo maturity branch.
the ideal candidate will have enough field experience to understand global challenges in Operational Excellence & Quality Assurance in the biopharma/pharma/med. device industries to assess our clients' status, as well as define and implement improvement plans.
he/she will also actively participate in the development of our internal solutions, and will be included in our “apollo practitioners” team.
the ideal candidate would have the ability to:
• perform organizational Diagnostics as well as assess the maturity of quality practices at our clients, following our apollo maturity model.
• design improvement plans in collaboration with our clients,
• assess and deliver bottom-line project results to our clients;
• coordinate project teams;
• Coach simultaneously various operational consultants on quality, continuous improvement or Engineering aspects;
• promote a "no-nonsense" approach on operational projects, taking into consideration quality requirements;
• think "outside the box" and be innovative when developing internal solutions;
• initiate relationships with customers and influence behavior;
• work effectively in a multicultural team;
• be flexible and open-minded under global missions;
projects will be located primarily in belgium, as well as in france and switzerland.
desired skills & experience
• fluency in French and English are mandatory. knowledge of dutch and / or German is a plus.
• experience of min. 8-10 years in the biopharmaceutical / life science industry in GMP environments.
• advanced technical degree (master, Engineering...) in bio-pharma or related fields.
• experience in leading organization Diagnostics on an operation, financial or quality level (audits).
• experience in workshop facilitation and Training.
• proven track record of driving and delivering bottom-line results in industrial organizations supported by Change Management.
• additional degree in business / management is a plus.
• lean / 6 sigma / or related Operational Excellence experience is a plus.
• PRINCE2 or pmi certification is a plus.
they witnessed the paradigm shift, which is heavily impacting the industry since early 2000. drop on drug prices, ever increasing pressure of regulatory bodies combined with the boom of generic products, have signed the end of the so-called « blockbuster » model.
new models are emerging which have to rapidly mix new Drug Discovery – Biotechnology being the engine for Innovation – with the Flexibility to reduce cost and shortening time-to-market. to face such a demanding challenge, life science organizations, driven by both management and Quality Systems, are forced to adapt accordingly.
this is where at bqg we step into the game!
experience: mid-senior level
if you are interested, send us your cv at or apply online here.
Find a Job Find Candidates