Senior Consultant - Diagnostics & Solutions Ixelles Belgium, Ghent Belgium, Neuchâtel Switzerland,
Biotech Quality Group (company)
Posted on : 30 March 2017
- our company is currently growing and looking for senior consultants with expertise in organizational Diagnostics, business excellence & quality to support the growth of its apollo maturity branch.
- the ideal candidate will have enough field experience to understand global challenges in Operational Excellence & Quality Assurance in the bio pharma/pharma/med. device industries to assess our clients' status, as well as define and implement improvement plans.
- he/she will also actively participate in the development of our internal solutions, and will be included in our apollo practitioners team.
the ideal candidate would have the ability to:
- perform organizational Diagnostics as well as assess the maturity of quality practices at our clients, following our apollo maturity model.
- design improvement plans in collaboration with our clients,
- assess and deliver bottom-line project results to our clients;
- coordinate project teams;
- Coach simultaneously various operational consultants on quality, continuous improvement or Engineering aspects;
- promote a "no-nonsense" approach on operational projects, taking into consideration quality requirements;
- think "outside the box" and be innovative when developing internal solutions;
- initiate relationships with customers and influence behavior;
- work effectively in a multicultural team;
- be flexible and open-minded under global missions
- desired skills and experience
desired skills & experience
- fluency in dutch and English are mandatory. knowledge of French and / or German is a plus.
- experience of min. 8-10 years in the biopharmaceutical / life science industry in GMP environments.
- advanced technical degree (master, Engineering...) in bio-pharma or related fields.
- experience in leading organization Diagnostics on an operation, financial or quality level (audits).
- experience in workshop facilitation and Training.
- proven track record of driving and delivering bottom-line results in industrial organizations supported by Change Management.
- additional degree in business / management is a plus.
- lean / 6 sigma / or related Operational Excellence experience is a plus.
- PRINCE2 or pmi certification is a plus.
B 1050 Brussels BelgiumB 9000 Ghent Belgium2000 Neuchâtel Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates