Senior Consultant - Diagnostics & Solutions - Belgium, Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is currently growing and looking for senior consultants with expertise in organizational diagnostics, business excellence & quality to support the growth of its Apollo Maturity Branch.
- The ideal candidate will have enough field experience to understand global challenges in Operational excellence & Quality Assurance in the Bio pharma/Pharma/Med. device industries to assess our clients' status, as well as define and implement improvement plans.
- He/she will also actively participate in the development of our internal solutions, and will be included in our “Apollo Practitioners” team.
The ideal candidate would have the ability to:
- Perform organizational diagnostics as well as assess the maturity of quality practices at our clients, following our Apollo Maturity model.
- Design improvement plans in collaboration with our clients,
- Assess and deliver bottom-line project results to our clients;
- Coordinate project teams;
- Coach simultaneously various operational consultants on quality, continuous improvement or engineering aspects;
- Promote a "no-nonsense" approach on operational projects, taking into consideration quality requirements;
- Think "outside the box" and be innovative when developing internal solutions;
- Initiate relationships with customers and influence behavior;
- Work effectively in a multicultural team;
- Be flexible and open-minded under global missions
- Desired Skills and Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English are mandatory. Knowledge of French and / or German is a plus.
- Experience of min. 8-10 years in the Biopharmaceutical / Life science industry in GMP environments.
- Advanced technical degree (Master, Engineering...) in Bio-pharma or related fields.
- Experience in leading organization diagnostics on an operation, financial or quality level (audits).
- Experience in workshop facilitation and training.
- Proven track record of driving and delivering bottom-line results in industrial organizations supported by change management.
- Additional degree in Business / Management is a plus.
- Lean / 6 sigma / or related operational excellence experience is a plus.
- Prince2 or PMI certification is a plus.