(Senior) Consultant at SGS Exprimo NV - Belgium
You will be responsible and take ownership for modelling and simulation projects through all stages of the process, from the initial scoping to the final report. Your technical expertise with software tools like NONMEM and R, your knowledge of the drug development process and your communication skills will be of high value to our group and ultimately to our clients.
What you will bring to the role:
- PhD in Life Science, Mathematics, Bio-Engineering or Statistics; or equivalent through experience
- Min. 3 years (6 years for Senior Consultant) experience in Modelling and Simulation in the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory agency, or as a consultant in the field
- Strong software skills (NONMEM, R, PsN, etc.)
- A desire to do hands-on modelling and to deliver high quality output
- A willingness to collaborate but also ability to work independently from home
What you can expect:
- A working environment where innovation and creativity is highly appreciated
- A supportive and interactive consultant team
- Opportunities for personal development (e.g. external training, conferences, internal scientific meetings)
- Working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
We offer the opportunity to be part of a strong and enthusiastic team of scientists, who see modelling and simulation as key to better drug development. We are a company where innovation and creativity are highly valued, and where everyone is given the opportunity for training and continuous development. Our working environment is flexible, and you will be able to do most of your work from home. We offer a competitive salary.
For more information about us, please visit our website. If you are interested in the position, please reply with a CV email@example.com.