This position is responsible for supporting administration of Compensation programs including base salary, short term incentive, stock awards and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. This position will support compensation functionality within PeopleSoft and manage reporting and dashboard requirements. Provides support to recruitment and compliance initiatives by serving as system administrator of the applicant tracking system, completing required filings and responding to audit requests.
- Manage the administration of various compensation programs including incentive compensation, annual merit review cycle and stock awards within established guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Review market data to support annual maintenance of salary range structure and merit increase budgets.
- Participates in compensation surveys or special compensation studies for purposes of maintaining the company?s competitive position within the market place.
- Complete ad hoc market analysis for HR team as needed to ensure market competitiveness of compensation for specific roles.
- Review job descriptions to assist HR Managers in determining appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Create and maintain job codes in the PeopleSoft HR system including survey job matches for all internal positions.
- Provides backup support for stock and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) including RSU releases, option exercises, Form 4 filings, ESPP enrollment, etc.
- Supports the development, testing, implementation and user support for the compensation functions within PeopleSoft system.
- Works with HRIS staff to ensure that the PeopleSoft system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
- Support data needs of HR and the business through ad hoc and ongoing queries/reports.
- Manage weekly and monthly HR dashboard reporting.
- Provides support in the maintenance of PeopleSoft tables including departments, locations, etc.
- Serves as system administrator for the applicant tracking system including system and user maintenance.
- Complete annual Affirmative Action Plan and file EEO1 report.
- Responds to requests from internal and external auditors by providing required data and documentation.
?Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent, with 3-5 years of compensation experience is required; preferably in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
?Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
?Experience working with salary surveys including Radford and Mercer
?Knowledge and understanding of compensation administration, including short term and long term incentive programs
?Prior stock administration experience preferred
?Strong analytical/problem solving skills; written and verbal communication skills
?Strong organizational and time management skills
?System orientation with prior PeopleSoft HRIS experience preferred
?Must be proactive and able to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment