This job is currently Archived,
Senior Communications Manager (f/m) Hamburg Germany,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- The Corporate Division is responsible for centralized functions that include Finance and Controlling, HR, IT, Quality Management and Supply Chain Management.
- It provides essential services and support to all business divisions.
- Moreover, it is an important project initiator and leader within the international network.
- Drive company s positioning as a global leading med tech company in internal and external communication
- Participate in global brand activities, be a leading ideas generator and ambassador
- Consult Medical Affairs and Compliance in all communicational aspects
- Develop and run strategic internal communication concepts for prioritized projects EMEA-wide, e.g. for Compliance or HR
- Be a strong partner and consultant to the business units during change processes and issue management from internal communication to customer communication and lobbying
- Advise on and run medical PR campaigns on EMEA-level, develop strategies and campaigns to be rolled out locally
- University Degree in Business/ Marketing
- Min 3-5 years working experience in communication, ideally in the medical sector
- Confidence with CMS, Office applications, technology-savviness, interested in technical innovation, science and medicine
- Fluent in English, German, third language advantageous
- Excellent strategic, contextual thinking and implementing ability, as well as outstanding communication skills
- Advanced conflict management skills
- Willingness to occasionally travels
Find a Job Find Candidates