Senior Commercial Operations Analyst - Australia
- Our company is a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, dedicated to creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years.
- At the heart of company's operations are its core values – excellence, integrity and respect for people and these are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion.
- The role will be responsible for ensuring seamless day to day administration, operation of systems and accurate mandatory reporting together with delivering powerful and insightful reporting to drive operational simplicity, increase commercial/user effectiveness and efficiency.
- The role will also provide technical and production support for the Senior Data Analyst and Senior Business Analyst on an as needed basis.
- Operationalize meetings standards through ownership of the underlying system (HCPcom), training employees, leading analytics of workflow, meeting the reporting requirements to Medicine Australia and NZ codes of conduct Operationalize company learning management system to deliver timely and relevant learning across ANZ Pharmaceutical business.
- Lead to support priority marketing initiatives Integration of relevant medical databases into commercial operations analytics and reporting
- Work as a collaborative team member of Commercial Operations and cover both technical and production support as requiredDrive efficiencies, simplicity for internal teammates and customers, while ensuring accuracy.Training and development of employees to implement meeting standards and regulations
A tertiary qualification
Skills & Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and/or work with desired business change.
- This will require developed leadership without authority skills including Stakeholder Management and Project management Independently capable, effective stakeholder management including proven track record of ability to influence at all levels, lead without authority and manage complex situations to desired commercial outcomes
- Project Management across multiple projects and deliverables, including project planning and working with multiple stakeholders for commitment and execution
- Exceptional problem solving skills to anticipate and troubleshoot complex business needs and issues
- Must have proven analytical and innovative thinking to support development of insights leading to strategic objectives
- Comprehensive understanding from user perspective (Power user) of key business tools (HCPcom, LMS, CRM, Tableau etc.).
- Must be proficient in systems and data management and visualization e.g., SQL data cubes, Altrxy
- Given the breadth, change and stakeholder components, must have high resilience, conflict management, learning agility and adaptability/flexibility
Skills/Attributes which would make the successful candidate more effective:
- Good understanding of Marketing processes and the Customer facing business functions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to educate self and others especially with focus on technical aspects
- Proactive, demonstrated continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control mindset
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to meet team and organizational objectives
Prior Knowledge or Experience:
Minimum of 2 years commercial experience in CRM and business analysis is desirable, with a preference for pharmaceutical industry experience