Senior Commercial Excellence Analyst - Australia
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Excellence Analyst to join our team.
- With direct report to the Director of Business Operations you will have a key role in driving sales growth through sales force effectiveness, segmentation, business case development, process analytics, targeting and sales force mapping.
As a senior specialist you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing customer data for call planning and reporting
- Leading the entire SFE process for a flawless development and implementation
- Develop the analytic skills at sales rep level
- Targeting and sales force mapping
- Drive the resolution of queries from the business, building good relationships with stakeholders
- Provide regular analysis reports and monitor key performance measures to provide insights for continuous sales effectiveness
- Business case development
- Championing our CRM
- Minimum 5 + years of overall combined sales force effectiveness experience, preferably within the Pharma industry
- Experience with preparing sales reports and insights for the sales organisation
- High level of proficiency (advanced) working with excel, preferable also with Tableau
- Outstanding analytical capabilities
- Qualifications ideally within Business Administration
- Experience with salesforce.com or Veeva
- Languages: English (fluent)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving - being able to work with limited guidance and able to determine information needed to resolve more complex issues, manage pressures effectively and cope well with setbacks
- A self-starting attitude with strong desire for ownership. Taking ownership of assigned responsibilities, including self-learning/researching needed to execute same
- Being able to work to tight deadlines and with switching priorities
- Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working
- Training skills (an interstate travel of 2-3 days per month will be expected)
- Team player
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.