This job is currently Archived,
Senior Clinical Trial Manager - Denmark
Posted on : 19 May 2017
- Our company is now searching for an experienced and passionate Senior Clinical Trial Manager (Senior CTM) to be part of Global Clinical Operations at our Headquarters. Global Clinical Operations is part of the Clinical Development department and is responsible for managing clinical cancer trials from early FIH studies to late stage trials while ensuring that processes lives up to regulations and business ethics.
- We work in global project teams and our work environment is characterized by people empowerment, new challenges and devoted and talented colleagues.
- As Senior CTM you will work in close collaboration with colleagues from several locations covering Europe and the United States.
- In this newly established position you will be reporting to the Senior Director, Head of Clinical Operations.
- As Senior CTM you will act as lead for clinical trials and be overall responsible for trial related activities from start up to reporting of the clinical trials.
- In collaboration with international team members from different functional areas, you will lead one or more trials ensuring that key project deliverables are met with the overall goal of developing new and innovative treatments for cancer patients.
- In close collaboration with CROs, you will be responsible for securing trial deliverables in a proactive and motivational fashion, through transparent communication and great teamwork throughout all stages of trial conduct.
- As Senior CTM you will also need to ensure proper documentation, record management, risk management, trial budgets as well as ensuring sponsor engagement and sponsor oversight.
- A BSc or MSc level preferably within the medical, biological, pharmaceutical science or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with clinical trial management
- You have proven skills from working in a project oriented and international organisation
- 1-2 years’ experience as Clinical Operations representative in Clinical Project Teams (CPTs) or Global Project Teams (GPTs) would be preferable
- You are fully proficient in English at professional level, both written and spoken
- You are a dedicated team player and a great communicator with excellent social skills
- You are proactive, open minded and enjoy leading teams and inspire trust among colleagues
- You have a quality mindset and are able to prioritise your work in a fast paced and changing environment
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of our company.
A promising future and a short chain of command
- Our company is a small biotech company with a short chain of command.
- You will have opportunity to influence your own work as well as your personal and professional development.
- You will also have flexible working hours and conditions.
Dynamic and innovative environment
- Our commitment to bringing new medicines to the market to improve patients’ lives is a strong motivation for employees at our company.
- Our aim is to foster a culture of excellence and innovation where employees are focused on clear priorities and are passionate about innovation.
- We work cross-functionally and internationally as one team to gain the most from all competencies.
- Our company employees work with determination and with respect for each other to achieve our tasks and common goals.
- We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company.