Senior Clinical Research Associate - United States, Germany, India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor clinical trials in accordance with SOPs, guidelines and ICH Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
- This will comprise performing pre-study-, initiation-, monitoring- and close out-visits.
- Communication with investigational sites to improve trail conduct and to strengthen motivation of site staff involved in EA projects
- Creating study relevant documents for submissions to competent authorities and ethics committees
- Be up to date with European and local regulatory requirements in clinical trials
- Participation in national and international project and investigational meetings
- At least 3 years of experience as a CRA
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with investigational sites
- Excellent at planning, organizing and executing trial activities
- Ability to prioritize tasks, while keeping attention to important details
- Study of natural science (biology, medicine, pharmacy or nursing) or equivalent
- Willingness to travel