This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 14 June 2017
In particular the successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assist clinical study set-up and conduction activities.
- Budget management.
- Define a plan for achieving project timelines and deliverables based on information from the other clinical functions.
- Serve as primary project contact with clinical centers. Frequent visit to the clinical center are required to ensure enrollment rate.
- Serve as a project management liaison with other groups within the company.
- Supervise maintenance of project management information and tracking systems.
- Assist in site selection and pre-study activities to identify and evaluate potential investigators.
- Support regulatory activities necessary to start and conduct the clinical trial in each involved investigational site.
- Assist with the development of study specific project plan, monitoring plan, annotated CRFs, monitoring conventions, tracking forms, and other study related documents in cooperation with the other Department involved (i.e. data management, safety, medical writing).
- Provide active support in patient's enrolment strategies with the project team and the study site coordinator.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2-4 years of experience in the management of international studies.
- A BS/MS/PhD in scientific discipline.
- A Clinical Research background in Pharmaceutical companies or a Global CRO.
- Experience in Trial Master File and Clinical Management Monitoring systems.is fluent in English.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
A contract and salary proportional to the experience of the successful candidate.
53018 Sovicille Italy
Find a Job Find Candidates