Senior Clinical Operations Manager (M/F) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer.
- The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
- To strengthen our Development Department, we are looking for a motivated Senior Clinical Operations Manager (M/F)
- Lead the planning, set-up and conduct of outsourced global phase 3 trials
- Manage the core team and delegate tasks to team members
- Manage the CRO and other third party vendors (central labs, IWRS/IVRS provider, secondary packaging)
- Negotiate contracts and budgets for assigned clinical trials
- Review and/or prepare trial related documents (manuals, guidelines, visit reports, newsletters)
- Prepare trial budgets, forecasts, timelines, and project plans
- Prepare clinical trial supplies projections and ensure the availability of a supply chain during the whole conduct of the trial
- Lead internal and external meetings, monitoring workshops and investigators meetings, including all preparations
- Conduct co-monitoring visits
- Minimum 5 years of progressively increasing clinical development management experience within the pharmaceutical industry on a global level with experience in hospital and/or intensive care unit clinical trials
- An advanced academic degree (M.S., PhD, PharmD, or MD) is preferred.
- A minimum academic degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Medicine is required
- Profound experience in clinical operations/clinical trial management especially in managing outsourced global phase 3 trials
- Excellent leadership/ management skills including excellent problem solving and team building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to resolve and make judgements regarding administrative, scientific and/or clinical problems without supervision
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German and French are desired
- We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.
- We look forward to receiving your online application including your complete documents.