- Are you a talented and experienced clinical data manager and ready to move on in your career?
- Join Data Management Unit at our company's Service Center India Pvt. Ltd, to get a life changing career.
About the Department
- The data management department was established in India in the month of September 2007 and has significantly grown from 10 members to a strong team of over 140 Clinical Data Management professionals.
- It has witnessed significant transformations right from providing DM services to IO region reporting to IOCDC to becoming an integral part of Global development from Aug 2010.
- It is a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team with varied skill sets and professionals from diverse backgrounds such as pharmacy, life-sciences, physiotherapy, computer/information sciences and business administration.
- For the trials ranging from phase 1 to 4, paper or EDC, the data management activities are proficiently managed in the department.
- The team has evolved due to the extensive experience on high-profile and critical projects across all therapeutic areas of our company.
- To Ensure integrity of clinical trial database.
- Perform Data Validation ensuring completeness and clean data.
- Ensure availability of data to relevant stakeholders.
- Write, send, update, and resolve data clarifications.
- Create test cases and test validation procedures.
- Perform UAT of the database.
- Generate reports and communicate with stake holders in a timely manner
- Understand and comply with all applicable standard operating procedures and working instructions.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with Data Management team.
- Assist in timely scanning, book marking and indexing of documents in DOCS
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed.
M.Sc / B.Sc in Life Science or comparable degree in medicine, nursing, pharmacy, veterinary science or clinical information management or equivalent qualifications.
- We create value by putting patients first.
- Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us.
- Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.