This job is currently Archived,
Senior Clinical Data Manager - India
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Looking for Senior Clinical Data Manager!!!
- Are you a person with innovative thinking, proactive attitude endowed with project management skills and end to end thinking?
- Join GSC Global Development Team and get a life-changing career!
About the department
- GD-GSC-Data Management Unit supports Projects and Trial Management on operational Data Management activities of clinical projects.
- The key objective of the department is to ensure high quality data delivery to the stakeholders.
- The involvement of various groups in data management is significant in key stages of trial setup, conduct and closeout.
- The major activities handled include CRF Design, Database set-up & Programming, Data Entry, Data Validation, Medical Coding, Lab data handling, Data analysis & migration, Database Lock, Hyperlinking and Bookmarking and Project Management.
- These opportunities have in turn fostered a deeper understanding with an ability to drive, contribute to process and share best practices while leveraging cross-cultural collaboration towards a unified mission to achieve clean data.
- To Ensure integrity of clinical trial database.
- Perform Data Validation ensuring completeness and clean data.
- Ensure availability of data to relevant stakeholders.
- Write, send, update, and resolve data clarifications.
- Create test cases and test validation procedures.
- Perform UAT of the database.
- Generate reports and communicate with stake holders in a timely manner
- Understand and comply with all applicable standard operating procedures and working instructions.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with Data Management team.
- Assist in timely scanning, book marking and indexing of documents in DOCS
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Life Science or comparable degree in medicine, nursing, pharmacy, veterinary science or clinical information management or equivalent qualifications.
- The candidate should have around 5 to 6 years of data management experience and the majority of this within Pharmaceutical Industry or Development.
- Preferably knowledge of Clinical Development and Project Management
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development