Senior Client Delivery Project Manager - United States
- Our company is the trusted leader in clinical trial management innovation and therapeutic expertise, is looking for intelligent, creative and dedicated professionals to join our growing Financial Life-cycle Solutions team!
- We employ cutting edge technology to provide our customers with industry leading solutions and are currently seeking to fill the position of Senior Client Delivery Project Manager, in our office. (Remote candidates may be considered).
- We are company that values passionate professional who are ready to share their knowledge and innovation to support successful clinical trials.
The Sr. Client Delivery Project Manager (PM) is responsible for overseeing Client implementations of our financial software platform used to manage Clinical trial payments. The Senior PM will possess the depth and breadth of experience to lead our multi-functional team(s) to ensure an on-time and high quality implementation for our Client(s).
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple Clients’ projects and/or programs and execute the scope of services outlined.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to PMs and Associate PMs via direct oversight for delivery and execution.
- Oversees the cross functional team in a dynamic environment to ensure high quality deliverables are on- time and within budget through effective resource management.
- Full accountability for the management of project timelines, budget and milestones for a variety of projects.
- Serves as the primary Client contact responsible for providing the Client and management project activity status via timelines, status reports and effective communication.
- Provides continuous reports, data, status updates across programs and project to demonstrate operational success.
- Responsible for building and maintaining project timelines and plans.
- Leads Client and internal status meetings and updates.
- Responsible for risk assessment, contingency planning and appropriate escalation of issues.
- Supports Client during user acceptance testing cycle and via ongoing product training as needed.
- Negotiates and manages Client expectations, scope of work and change orders as needed.
- Documents and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Manages assigned project resources on an ongoing basis.
- Anticipates Client needs by understanding challenges and goals of the implementation process.
- Supports operational growth and infrastructure development by optimizing processes, policies and methods through experience and critical assessment/analysis of project delivery.
- Understands the product software and its intended use to guide the Client through the adoption and onboarding process.
- Maintains a consistently high level of Client satisfaction; raises and addresses issues proactively, and supports the Client expectations and goals while keeping the business in mind.
- Travel: 0-15%
- Lifting: 0-20lbs
- Other: Computer work for long periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific or technology field(s) or other relevant experience.
Additional skill set:
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with success.
- Independent and action driven with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal, written and effective communication skills.
- Exceptional time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Building Timelines, Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
- Strong computer skills and presentation skills.
- Strong MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experienced with MS Project, project development and management.
- 7 years in a project management or similar role leading multifunctional teams in a clinical trial/research, data management/EDC and/or software technology development disciplines. ERP system exposure, knowledge or background is highly desirable.
- Proven clinical trial Data Management and/or Project Management experience
- Knowledge of clinical trial execution and Client/CRO budgeting and contracting process with investigators.
- Understanding of Electronic data capture and/or other relevant data systems.
- Prior or current experience in utilization or implementation of clinical trial systems or software is preferable.
- Knowledge of accounting and/or financial management or implementation of a financial system a plus.