Senior Catia V5 Designer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company has 12 000 collaborators operating worldwide, in more than 20 countries.
- By sharing our expertise and strengths, our company has become the number 1 consulting company, on the industrial engineering market in Belgium.
- We gave you the opportunity to join a team of 800 experts working on innovations and building tomorrow's world together.
- To support the development of one of our customers operating in the field of aeronautics, we are looking for experienced Senior Catia V5 Designer to work for metallic & composite structural parts.
- As a designer, you will join the R&D team to develop 3D models and drawings complex parts with CATIA V5.
- Check and modifications of the design,
- Design of complex structure parts,
- Management of tolerances and quotations,
- Support of design leader activities.
- You will take part in a wide range of highly technical projects and design primary structure parts (fuselage, slats,flaps...) according to the final client's need.
- You ideally have an experience in structural design in the aeronautical field.
- You master the CAD software Catia V5 and have a good knowledge of mechanical design, detail and assembly design.
- The knowledge of Catia modules such as FTA or CPD is a plus.
- You have developed knowledge in manufacturing and associated processes of metallic & composites parts.
- You are fluent in English or in French.
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your company Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.