This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 02 February 2017
- You will work in a high standard Agile environment with focus on quality, ownership and teamwork. We believe in peer-reviews.
- You will work on cutting edge and innovative 3D Software Applications which will be used by dentists and dental surgeons worldwide.
- You will work cross-functional with functional analysts, research engineers, software testers and other software developers.
- You will work on new features not on maintenance.
- When your project is ended you will rotate within the other projects with other project members and scopes. We do believe in this holistic approach.
- You have a Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- You have, preferably, experience in designing and developing complex commercial software applications as a Software Architect or Software Developer.
- You are proficient with Object Oriented Programming (C++,Qt but also Java, C#) and willing to pick up C++ as the main code language.
- You have an intellectual curiosity. Regardless of your background, you will encounter new technologies and problem domains in our environment.
- You are willing to work cross-platform (Mac and Windows)
- Knowledge of GUI, image processing, 3D graphics, GPU computing or computational mathematics is an asset
- You are a strong problem-solver and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You have a strong desire to learn.
- Lack of ego: team-first mentality.
- You are fluent in English.
2800 Mechelen Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates