Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in R&D Finance - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Would you like to support decision making in the growing global Research and Development (R&D) organisation by being responsible for securing the financial data of the projects in our company’s pipeline?
- And are you looking for a high degree of responsibility and a steep learning curve in an international and ambitious environment?
- Then this is your chance to join R&D Finance in our company as our new Senior Business Intelligence Analyst.
About the department
- R&D Finance is a part of Corporate Finance and is responsible for the financial management of the R&D activities.
- You will be part of a young, international and highly ambitious team consisting of 16 dedicated employees.
- Our overall aim is to support decision making through business partnering, by combining strong analytical competencies with a deep understanding of the pharma business in which we operate.
- To do this we collaborate closely with senior stakeholders across the organisation.
- We invest significant resources in developing our employees e.g. through close sparring, frequent feedback and by giving a high level of responsibility to individuals.
- As Senior Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for the financial management of R&D projects securing the future growth of our company.
- This is done in close collaboration with the R&D and Corporate Finance organisations managing all financial aspects of the R&D projects.
- You will be responsible for the financial planning and provide senior management reporting.
- Further, you will be system owner of a SAP based IT system creating the financial basis for decision making of R&D projects.
- You will play a central role in securing the financial data during the budget processes and provide the financial basis for decision making across our company’s pipeline.
- You will act as a sparring partner and adviser for colleagues and stakeholders on the possibilities and constraints of the IT systems.
- In this role you will get a solid understanding of the R&D organisation, interact directly with senior stakeholders across the global organisation, and get insights to the strategic priorities in R&D. Furthermore, you will be involved in various projects as well as prepare ad-hoc analyses for stakeholders in both the R&D organisation and in Corporate Finance.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics with excellent results and preferably around 2 years of experience.
- You have strong analytical skills combined with a flair and interest in IT systems.
- You have the ability to secure quality in the details while still keeping the overview of your deliverables.
- You like being part of a team, take initiative and work with high level of engagement.
- It is also important that you can communicate clear and precise with people at all levels in the organisation and that you have good collaboration skills.
- The atmosphere in R&D Finance is informal and if you can hold on to your good sense of humor at all times, you are the kind of person we are looking for.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.