- Reporting to the Business Intelligence Director, you will take a lead for your therapy area, conducting effective business analysis using a mix of secondary data, primary market research and competitor analysis to support monitoring of marketing campaigns, strategic market planning and forecasting.
- This is a key role requiring an analyst who can translate and communicate the data into actionable recommendations to stakeholders.
- You will be working closely on a strategic level with the Brand and sales team as well as external partners.
- Applicants will need to have substantial experience operation in a similar Business Insights/Analysis position within the pharmaceutical sector.
Further skills required for the role:
- Evidence of using data to produce analysis to understand market and brand performance within the pharmaceutical sector,
- Significant experience of commissioning and managing market research projects.
- Advanced computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver key messages with influence.
- Positive work ethic, confident and results focused.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Team player with confident leadership skill