This job is currently Archived,
Senior Business Information Manager Meppel Netherlands,
Posted on : 07 May 2017
Your job as a Senior Manager
- Within the global function of TPA (Technology Planning Administration) we are looking for a Senior Manager Technology Business Information Management (TBIM).
- The BIM team is responsible for improvement of business processes across the company Global PT (Pharmaceutical Technology) Division and associated business functions such as CMOs.
- This position develops and maintains strong business relationships with internal customers within Global PT Division and Global IS (Information Systems) to optimize business processes, governance and delivery.
- The Senior Manager TBIM ensures a consistent approach is taken across countries and reports to the Associate Director TBIM.
Your personal qualifications as a Senior Manager TBIM
- Master degree;
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Deep knowledge on G(A)MP and CSV;
- High level of knowledge of Business Processes Management techniques;
- Extensive and sustained experience of working with a wide variety of business systems including MES, SAP, LIMS and other manufacturing systems;
- Extensive knowledge of the system development life-cycle, user requirements gathering, blue printing, testing strategies and migration from development to production;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince-2 based) and experience of managing complex IT projects.
- Each Senior Manager TBIM will have a t-profile with business experience and/or qualification in a relevant non-IT discipline (supply chain, business administration, industrial engineering).
- The senior manager can act as the global category lead in a specific domain such as Manufacturing, SC/Logisitcs, QC/Labs, QA/Regulatory, Engineering or CTM/PPM/R&D. These domains can change over time depending on the responsibilities of the TBIM department.
- The ideal candidate has experience in negotiating with vendors, prioritizing large workloads, planning and budgeting as well as implementing large-scale business systems.
- Furthermore, extensive knowledge of the system development life cycle, user requirements gathering, blue printing, testing strategies and migration from development to production is required. You have a high standard of communication skills in English and Dutch or Japanese.
- Due to the global scope of the role you must be available to travel up to 30% of the time.
- A challenging job within a global department and international team
- A great variety of projects of which you are responsible from start to implementation
- Inspiring and dynamic work climate within a tech-oriented department
- Attractive remuneration, which includes:
- a 13th month
- excellent pension policy
- health insurance compensation
- collective health insurance
- company own saving scheme arrangement
- 25 Holidays + 13 so called ADV Days
- Our company is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 18,000 people worldwide with global sales exceeding billion euro.
- The group s EMEA headquarters, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in research & development (R&D), manufacturing and sales & marketing.
- With over 4,500 employees, EMEA is an important and growing company region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Ineffective, Pain Management and Oncology.
- The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products.
- Our company employs around 900 persons.
Meppel The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates