This job is currently Archived,
Senior Business Information Manager - Netherlands
Posted on : 01 May 2017
Your job as a Senior Manager
- Within the global function of TPA (Technology Planning Administration) we are looking for a Senior Manager Technology Business Information Management (TBIM).
- The BIM team is responsible for improvement of business processes across the company Global PT (Pharmaceutical Technology) Division and associated business functions such as CMOs.
- This position develops and maintains strong business relationships with internal customers within Global PT Division and Global IS (Information Systems) to optimize business processes, governance and delivery. The Senior Manager TBIM ensures a consistent approach is taken across countries and reports to the Associate Director TBIM.
Your personal qualifications as a Senior Manager TBIM
- Master degree;
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Deep knowledge on G(A)MP and CSV;
- High level of knowledge of Business Processes Management techniques;
- Extensive and sustained experience of working with a wide variety of business systems including MES, SAP, LIMS and other manufacturing systems;
- Extensive knowledge of the system development life-cycle, user requirements gathering, blue printing, testing strategies and migration from development to production;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince-2 based) and experience of managing complex IT projects.
- Each Senior Manager TBIM will have a “t-profile” with business experience and/or qualification in a relevant non-IT discipline (supply chain, business administration, industrial engineering).
- The senior manager can act as the global category lead in a specific domain such as Manufacturing, SC/Logistics, QC/Labs, QA/Regulatory, Engineering or CTM/PPM/R&D.
- These domains can change over time depending on the responsibilities of the TBIM department.
- The ideal candidate has experience in negotiating with vendors, prioritizing large workloads, planning and budgeting as well as implementing large-scale business systems.
- Furthermore, extensive knowledge of the system development life cycle, user requirements gathering, blue printing, testing strategies and migration from development to production is required. You have a high standard of communication skills in English and Dutch or Japanese.
- Due to the global scope of the role you must be available to travel up to 30% of the time.
- A challenging job within a global department and international team
- A great variety of projects of which you are responsible from start to implementation
- Inspiring and dynamic work climate within a tech-oriented department
- Attractive remuneration, which includes:
- a 13th month
- excellent pension policy
- health insurance compensation
- collective health insurance
- company own saving scheme arrangement
- 25 Holidays + 13 so called ADV Days
- Our company is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 17,000 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 11 billion euro.
- The group’s EMEA headquarters with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in research & development (R&D), manufacturing and sales & marketing.
- With over 4,500 employees, EMEA is an important and growing company s region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Ineffective, Pain Management and Oncology.
- The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products.