Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Japan HR Manager in our Japan office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across over 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
• Leads the analysis of complex business problems and elicits and documents business requirements. Understands the customer’s business and manages relationships with key customers.
• Sets scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of large size and complexity, and leads system implementations.
• Influences stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
• Proactively identifies technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
• Using knowledge of business operations, identifies and investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, and leads the implementation of improvements within area of responsibility.
• Leads creation of the roadmap for systems required to meet local needs not by global systems, while ensuring alignment with global strategy
• Seeks out areas of harmonization in local systems and coordinates with Global HR Systems Strategy Team to implement.
• Understands local business requirements and systems needs to meet those requirements
• Establishes and maintains governance structures internally within local HR systems in country and global IT
• Assists in localization efforts for HR Global HR Systems Team where needed
• Acts as a SME where required in Global HR Projects
• Maintains technical relationships with local vendors and business in support of projects and ongoing operations and expands these relationships.
• Sole contributor or leader of a small team to deliver IT solutions that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives and are implemented in a cost efficient and high quality manner
• Has authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects. When appropriate, leads organizational objectives and delegates responsibilities. Is accountable for actions and decisions taken by self and subordinates.
• Directs business process design and requirements analysis on large/complex project. Ensures documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
• Leads requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation with business management on a BU level.
• Is a subject matter expert in the business area of expertise, understands one or more BU organisations and related technical landscapes
• Responsible for delivery of large-scale changes and delivery of IT projects.
• Makes decisions which impact the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives and financial performance.
• Influences policy formation on the contribution of own specialism to business objectives. Influences a significant part of own organization. Develops influential relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers/partners at senior management level, including industry leaders.
• Recommends strategy, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed business models, preparing business cases, overseeing development and implementation of solutions,
• Actively shares emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers within area of responsibility
• Assures projects and project team members follow all company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
• Ensures delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labor laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc)
• Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
EDUCATION,COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Bachelors Degree or high school degree and 12 years of work experience in any business related field.
• 8 + years of relevant experience
• Extensive experience supporting functional processes and technical design.
• Extensive experience implementing applications.
• Excellent user knowledge of relevant systems solutions.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to write and speak fluently in the English language
• Experience partnering with business area leaders to plan and deliver projects
• Extensive experience implementing applications
• Experience in a global company and matrixed organization
• Up-to-date expertise in the solution area assigned and the business areas supported and continuously enhances own skills. Is considered a subject matter expert for leading edge techniques and technologies within own and related disciplines.
• Pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development business experience
• PMP/ Prince2 certification preferred
• Access to transportation to attend meetings
• Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
諸手当 ： 通勤交通費、借家補助費、時間外手当など
昇給・賞与： 昇給 原則年1回、 賞与 年2回
勤務時間 ： 本社（大阪・東京）9：00～17：30／工場（大阪・山口）8：00～16：45 ／研究所（神奈川）9：00～17：45
休日 ： 土曜、日曜、祝日、メーデー、年末年始など（年間123日程度）
休暇 ： 年次有給休暇、特別有給休暇、リフレッシュ休暇、産前産後休暇、育児休暇、子の看護休暇、介護休暇、フィランソロピー休職制度
【Employee Benefits in Japan】
Allowances : Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Working Hours: Headquaters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays : Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves : Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave
Empowering Our People to Shine