Senior Business Development Manager, Animal Health and Nutrition - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bio energy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Senior Business Development Manager, Animal Health and Nutrition
- Animal health and Nutrition is one of company’s strategic business units aimed at accelerating growth together with our customers.
- In Animal nutrition enzymes, our company has a long standing strategic alliance with DSM Nutritional Products being one of company’s largest accounts.
- As a business development manager you will be working in a team of five and be responsible for securing optimal support to our alliance when it comes to strategy development. This entails developing global and regional strategies with the global and regional teams at DSM and company;
- Supporting the joint management team in strategic decision making and driving the execution, implementation and communication of global strategic initiatives.
- You will be a role model in working closely with other parts of the organization (including Business Development and R&D). to ensure that we develop and provide the expected value package to DSM’s sales force.
- Our environment is one of passionate, driven and committed colleagues who hold a global perspective on business and life.
- The role will require extensive travel.
In this position you need:
- To be a dynamic and self-driven person with strong network building skills and capability for independent decision making
- An educational background at Master’s or PhD level plus 4-5 years of experience in the industry in a marketing, business development or management consulting
- Strong analytical skills, experience in industry strategy projects, to be able to set clear priorities and to create business cases out of ideas
- To bring a customer focused and communicative personal style to the job
- Fluency in English (required)