This job is currently Archived,
Senior Business Development & Alliance Management Specialist - United Arab Emirates
Posted on : 29 March 2017
- The Senior Business Development and Alliance Management Specialist is responsible for Cross functional communication with Partners, LOCs and Maintains effective relationships across various departments.
- Coordinate implementation activities with partners across the alliance life cycle (Technology transfer, Regulatory, Intellectual Property & Trademarks, Finance, Marketing, Supply chain, etc.)
- Manipulating IMS databases, assessing macro/micro economic forces, and discusses with clusters opinions on product performance Providing full P&L and support documents for corporate approval of opportunities.
- Developing tools & reports to ensure effective coordination of alliance management & Business Development activities.
- Monitoring performance of commercial partners (API, To-market & In-market sales, stocks & other commercial activities)
- Supporting forecasting and brand planning process with alliance partner/s & LOCs
- Assisting in booking sales, following up on purchase orders, handling accruals & bad debts, uploading and updating the internal cooperate system, support in developing the mid & long range plan of the out-licensed products
- Minimum of 4 years of Pharmaceutical Industry experience , with knowledge and experience of:
- Project Management
- IMS data extraction & analysis
- Forecasting, modelling and commercial assessment
- Market intelligence gathering & primary research
- Market sizing & competitor landscape
- KPI development & tracking
- Understanding of the different business models within the Pharmaceutical industry and particularly in MENA
- Proven ability to transfer analytical data into business contribution, delivered to executive management teams
- License/Alliance deals usually involve a large part of the total value chain of pharmaceutical commercial operations, thus any previous experience in Marketing, Finance, Launch Excellence, Pharma Market Dynamics, Regulatory is a plus
- Master/Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.