This job is currently Archived,
Senior Business Analyst - Ireland
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Senior Business Analyst will help deliver Automation/IT (A&IT) standardization and expertise to assist the company to manufacture quality pharmaceutical products to meet Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- Ensure that plans are prepared for remediation of legacy systems and implementation of new systems meeting a defined set of infrastructure and architecture required to support the business. Prepare and govern a target state for A&IT architecture onsite.
- Work with Automation groups within IT to develop road-map and target state and deliver ruthless standardization to ensure stable supply and compliance.
- The Senior Business Analyst will model the company Leadership behaviors and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
- The coaching style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating the A&IT team to a high performance organisation.
- Provides leadership in the development of vision, strategy, road maps and action plans, to organize and communicate A&IT investments that are aligned to our manufacturing division’s strategy.
- Identify and realize data and information opportunities for the site to support Process Improvements, regulatory requirements, proactive process monitoring, periodic reviews.
- Identify and deliver innovative solutions (e.g. Mobility, next-generation computing) using enterprise and local systems to support the business.
- Prepare an Automation and IT strategy/road map for delivery of company standard Digital Shop floor systems.
- Prioritize investments based on business value, leveraging capabilities across the enterprise, sourcing solutions globally and ensuring alignment of business & IT strategy using best fit systems and supported architecture. Minimize risk to the business through the use of supported technology.
- Collaborate with multiple partners in achieving excellence. Represent A&IT in site governance meetings and represent A&IT at global technical forums.
- Applies a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business unit in the context of the enterprise.
- Maps and models business processes and information specific to the shop floor manufacturing.
- Engage actively, and apply A&IT best practices to the business case development and business value realisation processes for all relevant A&IT investments.
- Partners with the platform teams to guide the A&IT architecture toward a target state as it relates to requirements of the business. Ensure Automation, process equipment, IT networks, hardware, servers, form factors are aligned to site and global standards.
- Develop a roadmap for standard Data Historian, Reporting capabilities, Data Analysis, Process Monitoring.
- Degree qualification (Science, Engineering, Technical) or equivalent.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Very Strong Collaboration and Communication Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Considerable experience (> 5 Years) and critical skills in their area of strategy, architecture and innovation
- Extensive technical, operational and business expertise in the following disciplines:
- Project Management
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues in a team environment, and with vendors, contractors and external customers.
- Demonstrable analytical and systematic problem solving skills.
- Specialized depth of expertise across Automation & IT.
- Ability to lead others to solve complex problems and identify innovative solutions.
- Makes decisions guided by policies in non-standard situations.
- Interprets business challenges and best practises to recommend improvements to systems and processes.
- Experience with all disciplines of architecture (information, applications, solutions, enterprise)
- Demonstrated thought leadership in creating and capturing value through platforms & networks.
- In-depth experience with process and system redesign methods
- Control System/Shop floor Integration
- Shop floor Network Architecture, Server deployments, Virtualization
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology manufacturing processes
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Biotech, Business Analyst, Law, Pharmaceutical, Engineer, Science, Finance, Legal, Engineering