(Senior) Brand Project Specialist, Immunology Job - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
MSD has an exciting opening for a degree-level educated «digital native» with a flair for Pharma Marketing & Sales to join our multi-disciplinary Immunology team based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
As Brand Project Specialist, you have the opportunity to drive differentiated customer experience and maximize commercial success of the Immunology franchise through the creation and sourcing of content according to the Immunology Brand Plan. Besides, you will be accountable for the appropriate tracking and measuring of impact and engagement of tactics and activities to secure continuous improvements and organizational learning.
We’re particularly addressing talented candidates with a scientific/medical or business/marketing background that have gained first practical experience in Marketing, Sales, or Medical, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Main activities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and adapt promotional campaigns and solutions with a focus on digital solutions in alignment with the brand plan
- Proactively engage and collaborate among individuals/ functional areas within the organization to meet the customer needs e.g. brand management, medical advisory, sales management, customer solution and market access
- Collaborate actively with key customers on projects and solution development
- Engage actively in Sales Force Meetings and provide relevant content
- Analyse local market to understand and articulate the Customer Buying Process and identify commercial opportunities
- Identify and manage Customer barriers and drivers by collecting customer needs (continuous Voice of Customer)
- Analyse and manage the competitive situation (how competitors are interacting with Customers); keep close contact on competitive activities and provide recommendations to the Brand Lead
- Master's Degree in Natural Sciences, Health Sciences, Economics, Communication, Public Relations; PhD in a relevant discipline would be an asset
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is highly desirable; direct experience form a field-based function such as Sales, Medical Scientific Liaison or similar is advantageous
- Digital native; engagement through social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp etc.) comes naturally
- Scientific knowledge in Immunology disease area and an awareness of the Immunology market is beneficial
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to monitor a science-driven, quickly developing environment of multiple diseases and products
- Strong customers and patient focus; demonstrated ability to translate science into an easy to communicate language
- Business and financial acumen; ability to think strategically and to solve complex problems
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written; additional French language skills are required
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Product Management/Marketing Job Title:(Senior) Brand Project Specialist, Immunology
Primary Location: EMEA-Switzerland
Other Locations: EMEA-Switzerland-Lucerne
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
External Job Board Posting: Switzerland - Jobs.ch
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Immunology, Medical, Branding, Brand Manager, Social Media, Healthcare, Marketing