Senior Brand Manager- Diabetes - United Kingdom
We have a newly created opportunity for an ambitious Senior Brand Manager (known internally as Marketing Manager) to join our highly successful Diabetes Business Unit at our UK High Wycombe offices. Under the direction of our Diabetes Brand Director, you will have full responsibility for the implementation and evaluation of UK marketing activities within the Diabetes Brand Plan, ensuring delivery of commercial targets and ensuring that our activities meet the needs our customers and patients.
This is a lead operational marketing role within the Brand Team and is an ideal next step for a degree educated marketer with a minimum of 3-5 years pharmaceutical brand management experience.
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate:
- Strong ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams and work collaboratively.
- A curious mind set and passionate about the power of multichannel marketing with experience of digital patient and HCP engagement.
- Innovative focus whilst managing multiple complex projects and the agencies involved.
- High work ethic and drive for results to achieve exceptional results.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the company values of `Takeda-ism.`
The successful candidate will benefit from a working in a highly collaborative and empowering environment with a leadership team who are committed to your personal and professional development.
- Educated to Degree Level (required)
- Relevant Marketing Qualification or working towards it (desired)
- 3-5 years Pharma Brand Management (Diabetes Market experience desired in Sales/Marketing)
- Pharma Sales Experience
- Multi-Channel Marketing & Digital Experience