This job is currently Archived,
Senior Biostatistician - United States, Belgium
Posted on : 27 April 2017
- With 25 years of experience, our company is seen as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through optimal design, innovative statistical methodology, and state-of-the-art web systems.
- Our company has achieved very good results over the last few years.
- To sustain and develop this growth, for the Raleigh office, we are hiring a: Senior Bio statistician
- The Senior Bio statistician collaborates on the design, analysis, interpretation and communication of scientific investigations by creating statistical products focused on data analysis and reporting. The Senior Bio statistician supports the analysis of data gathered during the completion of clinical trials.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate statistical tasks for individual projects
- Manage team production of deliverables
- Develop timelines for statistical deliverables
- Track project hours and budget
- Assign tasks within project team
- Act as point of client contact for statistical matters for individual projects
- Write and review statistical sections of protocol, including sample size calculation
- Write statistical analysis plans including mock table shells
- Perform statistical analyses for phase I to IV Clinical trials following the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and/or mock tables.
- Reading the protocol and reviewing the CRFs
- Writing analysis datasets specifications
- Programming or validating the analysis datasets
- Tabulating descriptive statistics using SAS macros
- Performing inferential statistics using SAS or R
- Graphical representation using SAS or R
- Perfoming quality control of statistical programs
- Act as Independent Statistician for Data Monitoring Committees
- Write and review Clinical Study Reports
- A Master’s degree in Bio statistics or Statistics
- Previous experience (at least 5 years) in clinical research, with further experience as a statistical team lead
- Thorough knowledge of SAS, including understanding of SAS macro language
- Knowledge of R is a plus
- Knowledge of CDISC ADaM
- Experience in Data Monitoring Committees is a plus
- Sense of organization
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company with a strong international environment.