Senior Associate II, Medical Science Management - Austria
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Due to our growth we are looking for a field based Sr Associate II; Medical Liaison Management Limited for duration of maternity leave
- The job holder performs and is responsible for all medical tasks and projects in an assigned regional area.
Core Medical Activities:
- Through regular visits of core MS centers in the assigned regional area the following should be re-assured:
- Implementation of key local and international medical projects (e.g. non interventional studies).
- Ensure that the actual expenses are within project budget.
- Including organization of medical educational meetings. Visits have to be documented in the CRM system within set timelines.
- Medical information and scientific exchange to/with defined key accounts and MS experts.
- Answering medical and inquiries from HCP in the assigned area.
- Briefing of speakers.
- Development /support of investigator-iniciated studies
- Congress attendance (local and international)
- Providing product and other medical- related training and information to internal personnel.
- Serve as back up to office based Medical Manager and field based MLM colleague:
- Ensure that all applicable external and internal regulations are fulfilled in the areas of pharmacovigilance, regulatory and review of promotional materials
- Compliance: Ensure that all activities are compliant with all applicable external regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Support compliance activities among others by providing training if applicable
- minimum of 1 year relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry(medical department)
- precise and accurate working style
- strong ability to communicate medical information
- advanced communication and presentation skills
- willingness to travel on a regular basis
- high sense of responsibility
- ability to work under pressure and to effectively work within the medical team as well as cross functionally
- fluent German skills as well as English
- PC skills (Ms Office) and drivers license
Medical degree preferred, natural science degree
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
Job Segment: Manager, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, CRM, Management, Science, Research, Technology