Senior Associate Financial Planning & Analysis - Netherlands
- Our company is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients.
- We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities such as this job opportunity:
Accountabilities (for what and to whom)
- To the Sr Manager Finance and Sales & Marketing Effectiveness
- Delivering analyses and plans in a manner consistent with agreed commercial processes
- To Brand Team Lead(s) (and their brand team):
- Delivering market and financial analysis in support of audience and product needs to maximize market value
Responsibilities (what does this role do)
As a member of the Finance and Sales & Marketing Effectiveness team:
- Develops and maintains best practices and shared approaches and coordinates across audiences and products
- Prepares and submits forecast conform to agreed planning and analyses processes
- Performs periodic analyses of spends
- Manages & optimizes P&L of the brand(s)
- Builds company’s capability in market analysis and planning
As a member of the Brand Team,
- Develops, at the direction of the BTL (proactive and reactive) and in collaboration with the other team members, market and financial analyses in support of the product strategy.
- Develops an appropriate forecasting model and prepares with the other team members the proposed Budget / LE (sales & opex)
- Evaluates opportunity and risk of different product strategies, programs and tactics (e.g. evaluates lifecycle opportunities)
- Coordinates with RBLs and BTL/PM to ensure that marketing assumptions are appropriately linked to sales performance metrics and targets (e.g. support SAP and SIP) Maximizes the utilization of the available primary and secondary data sources/systems & quantitative competitive data in support of audience/products
- Masters Degree (or equivalent based on gained experience) in Economical or Financial Sciences with at least three years of relevant experience, or Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both in oral and written communication.
- Strong Excel knowledge & financial acumen
- Preferred Requirements
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Required skills
- Forecasting and demand management.
- Product & market
- Time management.
- Conducting Effective meetings
- company IS applications.
- company Values, culture, policies and business processes
- MAP training