This job is currently Archived,
Senior Associate, Commercial QA Immunology - Switzerland
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our QA Commercial team for Immunology and Bone products in our company , we are looking to fill the position of: Senior Associate, Commercial QA .
- Does being a proactive person in the business of partnering make you feel great? Then you are a perfect ‘propartnering’ person for us.
- This very special blend of talent means you are adept at initiating collaboration to take patient comfort forward.
As a 'propartnering' person and Senior Associate, Commercial QA you like to work in an environment where you can:
Bring your expertise in manufacturing and testing of Commercial Biologics (monoclonal antibodies), master cell banks (MCB) and manufacturing working cell banks (MWCB).
As a'propartnering' person and Senior Associate, Commercial QA you will contribute by:
- Providing expert advice, support and manage technical operational QA and general QA matters for specific vendors. Advice and support operational and general QA activities for Commercial Biologics portfolio projects (Process improvement, Technology transfer)
- Negotiating Quality Agreements, monitoring/ trending vendor performance and ensure tracking and review of batch, deviation and change control records
- Maintaining KPI for key operational QA activities associated with commercial Cimzia and other biological molecules
- Providing on-site presence at vendor to ensure systems alignment between vendors and our company.
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- University Degree in a relevant Life Science discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a GMP operational quality assurance position
- Outstanding level in English; French a strong asset
- Willing to work with different internal and external clients in a remote way
- You are autonomous, self-driven and a team player
Job Segment: Immunology, QA, Quality Assurance, Business Process, Healthcare, Technology, Quality, Management