This job is currently Archived,
Senior Associate, Administrative Services Rahway United States,
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy.
- Our company's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- our company is on a quest for cures and is committed to being the world s premier, most research-intensive biopharmaceutical company.
- Today, we re doubling down on this goal.
- Our company Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take our company's leading discovery capabilities and world-class small molecule and biologic R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases.
The primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- General and confidential secretarial/clerical/administrative duties.
- Expense management and financial budget support.
- Maintaining calendars, including scheduling of international and domestic travel.
- Effectively interacting with company executives and internal clients both on-site and remotely to maintain workflow.
- Coordinating special projects within the division/area including working with Meeting Planning Services and providing assistance planning and supporting off-site vents, some travel will be necessary.
- Support virtual meetings using the latest technologies for WebExs, Teleconferences and Webcasts, ensuring seamless execution of logistics.
- Coordination of interviews, onboarding meetings-connecting field personnel with internal stakeholders, connecting, and orienting to processes such as comet, IT needs for new hires, setting up systems, etc.
- Experience with field support.
- The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar Management including the scheduling and handling of logistics of recurring department meetings and events
- Demonstrated experience scheduling and coordinating complex, multi-leg domestic and international travel, including visa/passport procurement
- Expense reporting
- Communication Skills must be at a level to effectively interact with company executives and internal/external clients both on-site and remotely to maintain workflow, handle routine correspondence
- Develop and organize departmental files, including the support and use of Team sites
- Demonstrate an understanding of our company policies and procedures.
- Provide confidential administrative support in handling a variety of business & HR, and other HR-related activities
- Understand procurement processes to initiate new Purchase Orders, process invoices and maintain accurate recordkeeping.
- Cover for other GCSA administrative assistants as needed.
Required: High School Diploma/GED is required, Associates' degree or higher is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years Administrative Assistant experience
- Minimum 3 years Administrative experience supporting senior or executive level management position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills using (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- SAP experience processing Expense Reports, Purchase Orders, Payment Requests. Vendor Add Forms, as well as run reports within SAP
- Organization and time management: Ability to handle and prioritize a large number of simultaneous assignments
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Good judgment and discretion, handle sensitive documents and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Event Planning/Coordination experience
- Advanced secretarial/clerical abilities with a history of strong performance
Professional certification (Certified Administrative Professional, Project Management Professional Certification.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Procurement, Medical, Administrative, Operations, Healthcare, Research, Records
Rahway NJ US
Find a Job Find Candidates