Senior Assistant to the VP, Global Intellectual Property - Switzerland
- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
Execute daily administrative work for Vice President, Global Intellectual Property and Director Group Patent (FICSA) with a minimum of guidance and direction.
- General secretarial duties such as correspondence, scheduling appointments, email and mail processing (Including VP, Global IP's mail box), presentations etc. with full discretion, dedication and loyalty.
- To monitor VP, Global IP's commitments/due dates.
- To prepare documentation ahead of meetings and collect input from global IP team.
- To collect, compile and prepare monthly highlights.
- To support VP, Global IP in interfacing/managing the global IP team.
- To update IP team SharePoint.
- To review, complete documents to be signed by VP, Global IP and other senior managers and obtain signatures (contracts, Power of Attorneys, etc.)
- To make travel arrangements and make the necessary bookings for Swiss team as well colleagues located on other premises.
- To organize events, such as internal and external meetings, conferences, visits from guests, business conferences etc.
- To sort all kind of documents (i.e. correspondence, invoices, etc.) and file them accurately.
- To keep archives up-to-date. To prepare and submit expense claims.
- To make the follow-up of the budget
- To transform notes into professional presentations
- To provide assistance to the department with office programmes, translating and proof reading.
- To serve as a back-up for other assistants within the organization and ensure teamwork with them.
Required Experience & Skills
- 5-10 years’ experience in a comparable position
- College degree or above - Fluent in English and advantageously in French. Fluency in other languages an asset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Autonomous and proactive
- Able to act as Project Manager and team player
- Able to handle legal documentation and use docketing/achiving systems
- To show full discretion, trustworthy, dedication, loyalty and flexibility.
- Must be a strong believer in service and support to superior and his/her team(s).