Senior Asset Specialist DSP (Downstream Processing) - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The Downstream Processing (DSP) manufacturing department of Biotech is with approximately 90 employees responsible for the purification of commercial products and materials for clinical studies (therapeutic proteins i.e. Monoclonal Antibodies). These purification are done in our modern state of the art facility under GMP rules. The team consists of 6-7 Asset Specialists.
Reporting into the Maintenance & Reliability Lead the Senior Asset Specialist (Internally: Asset Specialist level 3) will be responsible for the optimization of the performance and reliability of the Assets within the IPT (Integrated Process Team).
As part of the role the Senior Asset Specialist will be responsible for:
- Leading Capex and other improvement projects for the IPT;
- Supporting design of process equipment;
- Monitoring and improving performance of the responsible Assets;
- Writing problem solving or proposal A3’s/ business cases;
- Initiating change control/ qualification and maintaining qualification of assets;
- Team member in project teams for process transfers;
- Assessing asset related deviations applying problem solving tools/ root cause analysis;
- Training personnel when implementing new or modified processes in the IPT.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in (Bio)process Engineering or comparable field of education;
- At least 5 years of experience in (bio)chemical or food manufacturing (preferable under GMP);
- Strong project management skills;
- Passion for Lean and continuous improvement (preferable Certified Greenbelt);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong innovative abilities;
- Strong focus on quality/ compliance;
- Focus on results while balancing priorities;
- Ability to align with all levels in the organization;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks ‘best-in-class’ employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- If you enjoy being challenged, over and over again, our company will be a good place for you to work.
- We have an excellent fringe benefit program, and we invest heavily in the development of our people.
- Our company gives you plenty of opportunities for individual initiative and responsibility.
Job Segment: Engineer, Biotech, Process Engineer, Project Manager, Clinical Research, Engineering, Science, Technology, Healthcare