This job is currently Archived,
Senior Asset Specialist DSP (Downstream Processing) Job Netherlands,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Downstream Processing (DSP) manufacturing department of Biotech is with approximately 90 employees responsible for the purification of commercial products and materials for clinical studies (therapeutic proteins i.e. Monoclonal Antibodies).
- These purification are done in our modern state of the art facility under GMP rules.
- The team consists of 6-7 Asset Specialists.
Reporting into the Maintenance & Reliability Lead the Senior Asset Specialist (Internally: Asset Specialist level 3) will be responsible for the optimization of the performance and reliability of the Assets within the IPT (Integrated Process Team).
As part of the role the Senior Asset Specialist will be responsible for:
- Leading Capex and other improvement projects for the IPT;
- Supporting design of process equipment;
- Monitoring and improving performance of the responsible Assets;
- Writing problem solving or proposal A3 s/ business cases;
- Initiating change control/ qualification and maintaining qualification of assets;
- Team member in project teams for process transfers;
- Assessing asset related deviations applying problem solving tools/ root cause analysis;
- Training personnel when implementing new or modified processes in the IPT.
- Bachelor s / Master s degree in (Bio)process Engineering or comparable field of education;
- At least 5 years of experience in (bio)chemical or food manufacturing (preferable under GMP);
- Strong project management skills;
- Passion for Lean and continuous improvement (preferable Certified Greenbelt);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong innovative abilities;
- Strong focus on quality/ compliance;
- Focus on results while balancing priorities;
- Ability to align with all levels in the organization;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
A good place to work
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Engineer, Biotech, Process Engineer, Project Manager, Clinical Research, Engineering, Science, Technology, Healthcare
Find a Job Find Candidates