Senior Analyst Trade Compliance - Belgium, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Transportation Operations
- Trade Compliance
- Transportation Technology, Analytics & Business Processes
- Liaise and collaborate with the Global Trade compliance team to complete and implement global Trade Compliance Standards, processes and tools ensuring regional requirements are represented where appropriate.
- Ensure data integrity with regard to Customs documentation, product classification, country of origin, valuation, and export controls
- Processes & Training
- Map existing import/export processes
- Document best practices
- Develop tool kits & trainings to enhance franchise knowledge & competency
- Advise on and provide targeted support on trade compliance aspects of supply chain, logistics, or transport operations projects.
- Provide input on the Customs implications of various programs
- Provide input and support regarding Customs implications for set-up of new transportation lanes
- Provide support in dealing with Customs or other regulatory agencies, license applications, blocked shipments, etc.
- Understand and interpret relevant import/export regulations
- Identify current & upcoming regulations relevant to JnJ EMEA stakeholders
- Assess & maintain JnJ compliance with EMEA import/export regulations
- Validate with internal & external stakeholders whether JnJ Service Providers are compliant with such regulations; advise & report cases of non-compliance
- Liaise with external bodies (e.g. regulatory agencies, Customs authorities) and internal stakeholders (e.g. VAT group) where appropriate to verify, validate, and understand the details of applicable regulations
- Support projects to implement improvements and adjustments to trade-related activities
- Subject matter expert within the functional area of Trade Compliance with +3 years’ experience
- Experience with international trade flows and import/export documentation covering Europe, Middle East, US, and Switzerland
- Experienced in customs brokerage activities
- Affinity with AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) and C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) certification processes and Export controls rules
- Experience and/or training in some of the following areas of competence:
- Incoterms 2010
- World Customs Organization
- World Trade Organization
- Export Controls - EAR (Export Administration Regulations), ITAR (Intl Traffic in Arms Regulations, FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act)
- Customs Valuation agreement
- Customer oriented and has a pro-active attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different organizations.
- Ability to manage complexity and change
- Process oriented mindset (process excellence) and able to manage complexity and change. Strong project management competencies
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug-Zug, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy-Lazio-Rome
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)