- Experience of 3rd party medical lab, or hospital, or healthcare related industry
- Experience of leading design and development of LIMS or related software
- 5+ years .NET development, database modeling, stored procedures, jobs, complex queries and modifications.
- 5+ years’ experience in architecting complex solutions using ASP.NET
- 3-5 years’ experience and knowledge in using XML, XSL, XSLT, SOAP, and Web Services for integrating with enterprise applications.
- 5+ years’ experience in design, modeling and development of SQL Server (2005/2008) databases
- Solid knowledge of implementation lifecycle processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Experience with ERP is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance is a plus
- Experience with ISO15189 or CAP accreditation is a plus
- Perform troubleshooting and investigation of business, data or technical issues as they might arise.
- Analyze and review functional specifications. Develop detailed technical specifications based on standards and guidelines
- Develop code to specifications, based on standard development and documentation standards
- Develop adequate documentation as a part of development lifecycle
- Collaborate in development work with in-house or outsourced development team
- Participate in Application Life Cycle Management processes such as defect tracking, build and deployment management, version control and continuous integration of new enhancements