(Senior) Analyst Central Cash Management - Belgium
The Johnson & Johnson Global Treasury Services Center is a division of J.C. General Services CVBA. Together with J&J Corporate the GTSC fulfills the role of in-house bank and is responsible for the financing as well as the cash and risk management of the J&J affiliates. The GTSC is also responsible for the settlements on behalf of the J&J affiliates worldwide as part of different Shared Services initiatives.
Currently, we are looking for an employee (m/w) for the following job:
Central Cash Management manages a global intercompany lending portfolio (ex-US), is responsible for the Enterprise In-House Bank and the GTSC cash management. It also manages key banking relationships and the financial forecast for all of the European Treasury Centers.
- You manage the central cash and currency positions of the GTSC. You make appropriate funding and investment decisions.
- You ensure operational excellence related to inter-company lending. This activity finances the working capital requirements and long term investments of the J&J affiliates.
- You play a key role in the operational excellence related to our in-house bank. This in-house bank gives central access to excess cash and reduces exposure with external banks.
- You facilitate an active relationship with banks for all the European Treasury Centers. You are responsible for consistent documentation as well as monitoring of charges and conditions.
- You are co-responsible for the forecasting of the European Treasury Centers. You ensure reliable forecast information and analyze main drivers and variances. You perform ad-hoc analyses for management.
- You identify and implement continuous improvements in order to optimize our cash management process.
- You support a variety of business led projects. You support M&A and divestitures from a central cash management perspective.
- You work directly together and provide effective business partnering with internal (tax, affiliates and treasury departments) and external stakeholders (banks) to ensure best practice cash management solutions for the organization.
- You have a Master’s degree (Finance, Economics, Accounting) or equivalent
- You are an accurate person that is able to deal with complexity
- You are flexible, can handle stress and you act with integrity
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a team player
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience with payment systems and/or cash management is an advantage
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)