- Study, design and testing of high-quality and high-performance analog, mixed-signal and high voltage integrated circuits following the internal design rules and quality regulations.
- Technical team lead to tackle challenging technical projects with a small team of experts
- Lead, attend and present at project/review meetings with customers worldwide
- Coach junior engineers in designing, studying and testing of integrated circuits and improve their level of technical expertise and knowledge of the total business
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated engineer in electrical engineering with at least three years of experience in micro-electronics
- You are an experienced user of the analog flow of Cadence, Mentor Calibre for LVS, DRC and XRC and mathematical tools (e.g. Matlab)
- You demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a self-motivated, efficient professional able to work alone or in teams
- You offer quality and reliability to colleagues, customers and management, willing to share knowledge and able to communicate efficiently
- You demonstrate creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learn and grow through in-house and external trainings
- Become a part of next generation innovative IC developments for international customers in micro-electronics, automotive, medical and industrial companies.