Senior Administrative Coordinator - United States
- Provide administrative support to Head of Quality and leadership team including Directors and Managers.
- Schedules meetings, appointments, interviews and coordinates daily calendars for Head of Quality and leadership team including Directors and Managers. Coordinates logistics for on-site and off-site meetings locally and internationally for Quality leads
- Books international and local travel for Head of Quality and leadership team including Directors and Managers. Prepares and submits expense reports
- Takes accurate minutes at meetings as designated by Head of Quality and distributes as appropriate
- The position will also assist the LSO administrator with routine maintenance of the system, e.g, entries for new hires and their training, inputs for on-the-job training records by individual. Support & process system data requests from ARIMF training mailbox (training records) for Deviations, CC, CAPAs, System/Facility Access.
- Must be trained and mindful of regulatory agency requirements and company requirements for systems and documentation that are used to perform these activities.
- Assists in formatting of documents for regulatory submissions
- Prepares and formats Powerpoint presentations for BOD/Executive meetings for VP’s
- Works cooperatively with Administrative assistants at other company sites.
- Responsibility for preparation and reception of visitors and coordinating logistics of visits from company Executives, regulatory authorities and other officials doing business with the company.
- Must have strong computer skills and demonstrate at least intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Additional applications such as MS Project and Access are desirable.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks in a confident, professional manner with excellent attention to detail, forethought and follow-up.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be self-directed and responsible, able to ensure that assigned tasks are carried out with minimal oversight by management.
- The individual in this position is expected to represent company Pharmaceutical interests, objectives and policies in a professional and responsible manner.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of applicable experience is desirable.
- Associates degree in administrative support, business, or related field or equivalent experience. Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications is desirable.
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.