Senior Administrative Assistant - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, company's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Your tasks in this role will include:
- Developing invitations and presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Supporting field and office staff in their daily work, such as meeting bookings and invitations.
- Being responsible for following up annual agreements and the number of lectures according to EFPIA
- Maintaining and further developing the department routines in consultation with managers
- Administrative procedures (birthdays, accounts, team sites, etc.)
- Responsible for annually running the Record Management process.
Supporting the relevant functions by:
- Day to day administrative support provided in a pro-active/timely manner where deadlines are respected
- If applicable, developing simpler promotional materials such as letters of entry and dose cards.
- Being able to change/insert approved material on the company websites related to the departments work/therapy areas as well
- Translating global material to Swedish and collaborate with the appropriate Desk Top Publisher or agency.
- Making corrections, insert the material into Zinc and send approved material on print.
- Supporting the Heads of Departments daily work.
- Taking formal minutes of meetings as applicable. Ensuring appropriate follow-up on pending topics
Working with the company’s business critical systems and processes to support both internal and external needs by:
- Having good knowledge of COMET, CRM system, Axentis, Promotion Warehouse Zinc and distribution of vaccines material at the distributor .
- Being responsible for FCPA / Factfinding as well as practical handling of contract writing, contractual follow-up
- Creating and following up on purchase orders
- Creating and making invitations according to current regulations according to the departmental needs.
- Being responsible for promotion layers and ordering of materials in consultation with the relevant functions.
- Being responsible for the departments’ financial procedures - such as cost following-up, monthly tracking, purchase orders and PPR process.
- Contributing to the identification and implementation of more efficient operating practices and procedures within the company.
Education & Experience
- Minimum: 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience from a pharmaceutical/healthcare industry is preferable
- Very good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Working across boundaries
- Pro-active/Flexible mindset
- Excellent computer skills, including: Word, Power Point, Excel, shared drives/team spaces and SAP
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Records Management, Warehouse, Administrative Assistant, SAP, Science, Records, Manufacturing, Administrative, Technology