Senior Administrative Assistant - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
- We are a global biopharmaceutical company, but that descriptor does not truly convey who we are in our genes.
- We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal: meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology, hematology, as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders. We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- We are searching for a customer-oriented office administrator to join our Clinical Operations team.
- This position, reporting into the Director, is responsible for supporting the senior team members with a variety of administrative tasks including organizing and booking travel, managing expenses and POs, organizing agendas and diaries, as well as managing correspondences with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The position is also responsible for coaching and training other administrators on company systems and procedures and to support the onboarding processes of new hires in the department.
- At least five years of experience supporting senior managers, ideally in an international environment
- Fluency in English and French (additional languages a plus)
- Strong written and verbal skills – naturally at ease when interacting with others
- Proficient computer skills - experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are essential and knowledge of other IT tools, such as a database, are strongly preferred.
- If our spirit and culture sounds like the kind of environment where you can succeed, then we would like to meet you.