Senior Accounts Receivable Accountant - Contractor - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Provide support for the launch of a new product as it relates to the accounts receivable function.
- Develop the accounts receivable processes and procedures to comply with IFRS
- Assist in the establishment of accounts receivable policies
- Participate on a cross functional team to configure the SAP accounts receivable module
- Assist in the creation of the revenue recognition process and procedures to comply with IFRS
- Creation of templates to assist in the account receivable month end close
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- 5+ years at a life sciences company in an accounts receivable capacity
- SAP including the accounts receivable module experience
- Life science product revenue recognition experience
- IFRS experience is a plus
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The individual must be able to:
- Perform all physical responsibilities of the position, including bending and lifting up to 35 lb.
- Manage the normal physical demands associated with an office-based position
- Spend considerable time at computer.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%.
- Use the telephone and communicate clearly with a host of external individuals, domestically and globally.
- Work in a fast paced environment managing multiple tasks.