The Senior Accounting Manager will be a strategic business partner and report to the Assistant Controller. Primary responsibilities for this role will include oversight of: international revenue recognition, international inventory, and international accounts receivable. The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader and supervise the accounting staff activities as they relate to review and processing of journal entries and the month end close support. This position will play a critical role in partnering with many departments including Procurement, Commercial and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
• Liaise with international commercial and FP&A team on international revenue recognition with a focus on gross to net deductions.
• Liaise with international Supply Chain to ensure all inventory related transactions are accurately recorded in ERP system and that inventory is valued correctly.
• Liaise with international third party logistics order to cash teams on accounts receivable and cash collections deposited into international lockbox accounts.
• Review and approve international bank reconciliations.
• Review and approve international accounts receivable reconciliations.
• Perform review of international accounts receivable aging; follow up with third parties on aged items.
• Report all estimated and actual international gross-to-net adjustments in conjunction with the FP&A and Commercial groups.
• Review and approve journal entries and month end close support of accounting staff.
• Assist the Assistant Controller in preparation of the support for 10-Q and 10-K.
• Provide audit support for external and internal auditors.
• Provide audit support for international statuary filings and audits.
• Assist in special projects as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
• Proven ability to think strategically and have a demonstrated focus on action and implementation.
• Proven skills as a business partner to the entire organization.
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and high-growth environment.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work in a flexible and dynamic organization.
• High resilience and ability to work under high business pressure with strict deadlines.