Senior Accounting Administrator - United States
Charles River (company)
Perform computer transactions to invoice contracts. Prepare related financial reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Invoice contracts based on completion of billing milestones and review and update sales orders associated with milestones.
- Coordinate reconciliation of account receivable issues and assist the Corporate Collections department with collecting overdue invoices
- Reconcile unbilled contract balances.
- Maintain contract sub-ledger table in the computerized accounting system.
- Invoice mailings.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma, General Education Degree (G.E.D.) or equivalent required. College-level coursework in accounting or finance strongly desired.
- Experience: 2-4 years related experience in finance, accounting or related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively with clients, coworkers and management. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and database applications. Familiarity with SAP accounting software preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet