Senior Accounting Administrator (Credit and Collections) - United States
Perform a variety of duties in the collection of delinquent accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize telephone, fax and e-mail to contact clients and collect delinquent accounts.
- Discuss and arrange payment terms with account contacts.
- Investigate and resolve client disputes.
- Maintain Aged Trial Balance and Collection Queue.
- Prepare and mail client statements and invoices.
- Review and evaluate customer credit lines and payment history.
- Recommend credit line changes and credit holds. Monitor and review credit risk clients with management.
- Maintain accurate notes on all accounts.
- Work with divisional finance staff to address client billings and questions.
- Perform other administrative tasks, including filing.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D), with additional college-level finance/accounting course work.
- Experience: Two to four years related experience and/or training.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification: None.
- Other: Proficiency in use of electronic databases and spreadsheets required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet