Seed Quality Testing Summer Student Assistant Johnston United States,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, flexible, highly dependable, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must possess strong safety habits.
- Can lead and influence teams/projects.
- Ability to work in laboratory environment having limited exposure to chemicals, dust, noise, and temperature variation.
- Willing and able to lift up to 60 pounds and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting.
- Willing and able to stand and sit for extended periods, and work overtime hours including weekends during seasonal peaks.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Find a Job Find Candidates