This job is currently Archived,
Security Protection Professional - United States
Posted on : 11 July 2017
- Our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products.
- Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- The company Security Protection Professional will maintain and support a safe, secure environment for employees, approved contractors, and guests throughout the Campus, or designated areas. Provide physical security to all facilities, protect assets, and serve as a proactive, while also preventive, security presence.
The Security Protection Professional will be responsible for some or all of the following:
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle.
- Monitor and respond to all security, safety, and alarms.
- Coordinate and communicate with all first emergency responders are needed.
- Provide security product protection, or escort, witness incoming chemicals, escort and witness disposal of materials.
- Enforce all rule infractions or SOPs such as no loitering, no smoking or carrying forbidden articles, illegal parking, and monitor excessive speeding.
- Prepare daily reports on events, accidents, incidents, and suspicious activity.
- Provide support to employees, customers and visitors in a courteous, timely, and professional matter.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance to Security Systems.
- Support global Operations Program.
- Monitor and authorize access of employees, visitors, and contractors in facilities.
The company Security Protection Professional is the face of the department; he or she must maintain a neat, well-groomed appearance at all times; possess initiative and strong situational awareness along with a balanced and sound judgment; must be service centric while also able to effectively enforce security and corporate policies, procedures; excellent communication skills are also required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge and skills are typically acquired through on-the job training.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed procedures.
- One year of security, law enforcement, and/or military experience is preferred.