- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 11,000 employees throughout 70 facilities in 16 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- Controlling staff and visitor entry and exit from the company.
- Custody, issue and control of keys
- Building and site foot patrols
- Initiating early response to emergencies
- Monitoring and reacting accordingly to the intruder detection and surveillance system
- Monitoring and reacting accordingly to any automatic fire detection system alarms
- Carrying out periodic testing of the automatic fire detection system
- Responding to environmental monitoring system alarms and maintaining records
- Maintaining records and documentation applicable to the security task
- Undertaking site maintenance duties as required (snow clearing etc)
- Effective communication, written, verbal and numeric skills.
- The ability to work routine shift patterns and follow standard operating procedures during any potential emergency.
- Keyboard and basic IT skills with experience of windows based databases.
- Previous experience of working in a security environment is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking