This job is currently Archived,
Security and Privacy in Internet of Things Environments - Belgium
KU Leuven (company)
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- The SPITE-project - Security and Privacy in Internet of Things environments -aims at finding appropriate solutions for realizing advanced access controlin an Internet-of-Things (IoT) setting.
- The new mechanisms allow forincreased flexibility, adaptability and security by making use of IoT devicesto ’trustworthily’ determine the user’s context, and based on this contextadapting the required authentication procedure and the prevailing authorizationrules.
- Moreover, some of the solutions can be applied to protect a subset of the IoTdevices managed by the user.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates in the possession of a Master degree in computer science or similar.
- Full-time employment as a doctoral student for a period of one year with renewal after positive evaluation.
- In addition you are required to start with the Arenberg Doctoral School program and supervise students during the lab/exercise sessions of the Bachelor and/or Master in Engineering Technology.