Are you passionate about information security? Do you love convincing other people of your creative solutions? Is taking challenges in your career important to you? Then, you are the person we are looking for to complete our team as a security analyst.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in the field of IT Security with the focus on security audit or compliance;
- 5+ years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, database design and administration;
- Windows operating system security (knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies is a strong plus);
- Good understanding of the Authentication mechanisms and protocols (LDAP, RADIUS);
- Experience with vulnerability and patch management;
- Basic understanding of web application security & database security;
- Experience with common Information security management frameworks, such as International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2700x and the ITIL, COBIT and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) frameworks;
- Ability to gather and compile data, as well as prepare reports against common compliance standards such as NIST, COBIT, ISO 27000, GDPR guidelines;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks;
- Ability to deal effectively with internal employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude;
- Positive attitude and ability to handle highly confidential information;
- Ability to drive process improvements and identify gaps;
- Demonstrated business-writing skills;
- Experience with ITIL , CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer or any other relevant information security certification is a strong plus.
- Assist in developing and managing the Information Security policies, standards and baselines and work with IT staff to enforce them;
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining IT Security controls;
- Provide support in implementing existing security controls for new and existing products and business systems;
- Provide analytical support from for multiple security systems including (but not limited to): Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Secure Email Gateway, Password Vault, Vulnerability Management solutions, Strong-Auth, Identity and Access management, etc.;
- Manage small security projects and be involved into the complex security improvements initiatives;
- Performs regular access rights review of critical business systems;
- Take responsibility for on-going security monitoring and organize follow-up audits to detect and mitigate security risks (network, systems, applications, processes and outsourced services);
- Help to develop security operational metrics and KPIs to illustrate risk reduction over time. This includes the dashboard construction and publications of daily reports, weekly risk reports, and monthly trend reports;
- Contribute to compliance programs as needed (SOX, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.);
- Respond to security requests from the business by providing adequate support, delivering the necessary know-how and sound advice.
- an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere